What’s up errrybody! This is the final podcast of the year with your boys Gimmick and Lemonsmith! They’re so pleased with this podcast, and all the places it has gone. It’s been a good year, and they are excited for 2020 to be the year where they quit their jobs and focus on the podcast full time. The podcast is that LUCRATIVE. $$$$$
- Why the Marvel Movies suck and Lemon will be the next Martin Scorsese.
- Their opinions and thoughts on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- The TV shows that we’re watching: The Witcher & The Expanse,
- Tetris 99 is the best game to listen to a podcast while playing.
- The guys jump back into ARK and are dinosaur hunters!
- Will Half-Life: Alyx be the innovation that brings VR to the forefront?
- The games of 2020 that we’re excited about!
- the most toxic gaming community we have ever interacted with.
- a dream about the airline company: China Air.
- also Lemon has 3 loud sneezes. Is he sick?
As always you can listen to our podcast wherever you listen to pods
by searching for “HEY YOU VIDEO GAME.” Listen to us on Spotify, iTunes,
Stitcher, or wherever.
We’re always looking for new listeners. You can give us a hand by giving us a review at iTunes or sharing our podcast with your friends. If you want us to talk about something related to gaming than shoot us an email!
If you have a question that you want Gimmick and Lemonsmith to answer, feel free to send it to us via Twitter.