On this episode of the Hey You Video Game! podcast Gimmick, Lemonsmith, and Virindi Puppet interview Escape from Tarkov Emissary Colonel Twerkins. According to the EFT website, emissaries are an..
“EfT expert, well-versed in all of the game details, capable of effectively using all publicly available and restricted information and understands the current stage of the project development. Communicates well, trustworthy, tech-savvy and a good team player. “
Twerkins helps promote the game, moderate the forums, and build good community around EFT. He’s also the leader of the Broham Nation creating awesome videos and content for Escape from Tarkov, DC Universe Online, and Contract Wars. Do yourself a favor and watch this epic video of his actual Escape from Tarkov!
Here’s the notes from this episode.
- What is an Escape from Tarkov emissary?
- Twerkins’ History with Battlestate Games and Escape from Tarkov
- Why PR from Escape from Tarkov is on the conservative side
- Will we see attack dogs in Escape from Tarkov?
- The different gameplay styles in EFT
- How the first live stream of Escape from Tarkov went Terribly Wrong
- The Beginner Guide Twerkins Created and Our Woefully Bad Tricks Video
- What to Expect in the Future
- Why Some People Don’t Understand What Escape From Tarkov Is
- Discussion about Nikita at Gamescom
iTunes – Here!
YouTube – Here.
Podcast Link – Right Here!