Virtual Reality games are getting better and better. The HYVG crew shares their first experience playing VR games, and whether it lived up to the hype. The boys have mixed reviews about VR games, but all agreed that lots of sweat is involved. Towards the end of the episode they talked about the new Battle Royale shooter Fortnite, the Sandbox MMORPG Tree of Life, and gave an update on Escape from Tarkov. Enjoy the episode!
- PC’s receive the blue screen of death, Xbox has the Red Ring of Death , Mac has the rainbow of death. What does Playstation have?
- First experiences with VR games on a HTC Vive (2:25)
- Our hope on how the Fallout4 and Doom VR ports will handle the movement in VR (7:00)
- Thoughts on Virtual Reality Games in relation to the book Ready Player One (22:45) (Book, Trailer)
- Can a company own a genre? Opinions on the PUBG vs. Fortnite debate. Including our review of Fortnite thus far. (32:10)
- Gimick, Lemonsmith, and Virindi Puppet talk about the Sandbox, MMORPG Tree of Life. (47:45)
- The guys give an update on Escape from Tarkov and the trajectory of the game. (1hr9m)
- Do you know Nikita from Battlestate Games personally? Get him to come on our podcast!
iTunes – Here!
YouTube – Coming soon
Direct MP3 – Right here buddy
Podcast Host Link – Right Here!
Join our Facebook Community if you’d like to contribute to the conversation we just had on VR games, Fortnite, and Tree of Life!