This week on HEY YOU VIDEO GAME Gimmick and Lemonsmith are bantering about the following very important things…
- American Arcades and Why They are Coming Back
- Apex Legends New Datamined Character “Crypto”
- No Man’s Sky & why it whispers greatness (29 min. 45 second mark)
- The Controversy in the Agriculture Simulation Community
- Minecraft Earth (new upcoming AR game)
- how to catch trolls
- The tactical first person shooter game BOUNDARY that is set in space! (14 minute 15 second mark)
- and we excited for Borderlands 3 and Cyberpunk 2077
As always you can listen to our podcast wherever you listen to pods by searching for “HEY YOU VIDEO GAME.” Listen to us on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever.
We’re always looking for new listeners. You can give us a hand by giving us a review at iTunes or sharing our podcast with your friends. If you want us to talk about something related to gaming than shoot us an email!